We have been working diligently to make sure this Pesto Festo is a bang of a good time!
When: Sun, Sep 24, 2023, 5:00 PM EDT
Where: Dancing Bear Lodge
Ticket Sales HERE
*All sales are final. If you cannot attend the event, you may transfer your purchase to another person.
A Pesto Contest with prizes is open to the guests to both enter AND judge, a silent auction with incredible items from all throughout East TN. Live music, lawn games, all the foodies around and an overall really stellar time!
This is a no waste event !!!
In support of all that Slow Food stands for we ask that you bring your place settings. This includes plate, silverware, napkin and any drinking ware.
Want to purchase a discounted ticket and become a part of the Slow Food community? Join us today and sign up to be a member for your ticket discount code! Feel free to email us at email@example.com for more info.
1) Traditional Pesto – Basile has to be the main ingredient.
2) Creative Pesto – Anything goes.
Two awards will be given and chosen by the guest judges
Best Traditional Pesto
Best Creative Pesto
One award will be chosen by the votes of all the attendees
- Entries are limited to one pesto per category per person (in other words, two pestos total)
- Please bring at least one pint of pesto so that everyone can get a taste (remember, you’re entering for peoples choice as well)
- If you would, please write out a notecard with your pesto’s ingredients in advance and bring it with you. This will facilitate speedy check-in.
- Pesto contest entries will be accepted at the welcome desk at 4:30 pm and are due at 5:30 pm SHARP!!
The earlier you can get them in, the better. Guests are always anxious for the pesto contest to begin, so the sooner we can get things rolling, the better.
Our guest judges will start tasting as soon as they get in and it will be open to public around 6:30 pm for guests
Hope this will give you ideas!
Good luck cooking!